Hey guys! I’m Emily 🤓
Haven’t done a Friday introduction in a while and you guys have been so supportive I wanted us to get to know each other a little more ☺️
Here’s some crucial info you should know about me (aside from the fact that I dance to the music in the aisles at the grocery store):
1. If I come to your house and use your bathroom, I MAY turn your toilet paper around if it’s going under and not over 🙈 but I’m not the only one. @thisgrowinglife will do it to you too. And I take comfort in that. 😆
2. You can come to my house unshowered with crazy hair in your pjs. Because I like to match. And that way we’ll likely be twins. And never worry about your house. I love you and I don’t care in the least. And yes you can eat my food. Because I will probably want to eat yours. 😏 Help yourself to anything. Mi casa e su casa.
3. I homeschool my four kids while their daddy teaches English as a Second Language (ESL) at a rough highschool.
4. I can juggle. Well. I can juggle for aboutttt...ten seconds? 😏 but listen, if you’re not impressed with that then I don’t know if we can be friends 😉
5. We raise ducks and chickens on our little New England plot of land and tap our maple trees in the late winter. It’s magical. The house smells like cotton candy and I hope it will be the most amazing childhood memory for my littles.
6. My children are convinced I’m pregnant. I’m not at the moment. But, as you can imagine, this has been sufficient impetus for me to start running again lol. And squatting. thanks @chickieandroo 😘
7. @3littlelambshomestead is my neighbor. I know. You’re jealous and I don’t blame you 😉 im jealous of me too. 🤓
8. My number one goal is to raise kind, compassionate, empathetic, thoughtful, wise humans. That love Jesus. And eat vegetables. The latter part is not going so well 🥴
I’d love to know something about you! How many kids, do you homeschool, what do you binge watch on Netflix, can you juggle, do you stay on top of your laundry - you know, the good stuff 😘🤓
#homeschoolmom #wildandfreemama #simplethingsmadebeautiful #verilymoment #takeaminute #documentyourdays #homeschooling - 3 minutes ago