[REVIEW] @skinpotions / @skinpotions.brunei Snowberry Sleeping Cream Mask.
- I think it's around BND16 for 50g
- It smells like strawberry, of course. However, it's not too strong that it would give you headache.
- Okay, in my first impression I did say its spreadibility was like the Olay Whip, but it's actually thicker than Olay Whip and the spreadibility is lower than the Olay Whip but still workable. I guess it's thick bcs it's meant to be a sleeping mask although it can also be used as a day cream.
HOW TO APPLY IT?
- I wore it as my day cream after applying the tomato serum from the same brand.
What I ❤ abt it?
- it smells sweet like strawberry and it's not too strong.
- one of the products that help to heal skin off pimples and scars faster than before.
- it does smoothen out my skin and blur my pores, like the Olay Whip and like the Olay Whip Cream, it can be used as primer 😂
- It claims to have matte finish, for me yes, but not too overly matte like make-up matte.
What I 💔 abt it?
- the packaging and labelling. It looks cheap and some might mistaken this for 'krim kilo', but you might be able to get the Christmas version of this cream which is packaged in a light plastic bottle with a pump dispenser. It's limited edition though. Not sure if they want to make the packaging permanent.😟
- It slightly gives me white cast, I don't like that.
Yes, I'd recommend this to you guys, regarding the repurchase part, it depends on whether or not they want to repackage their products permanently into bottles with pump dispenser.
#skincarecommunity #makeupcommunity #skincaretips #makeuptips #skincareaddict #makeupaddict #skincarejunkie #makeupjunkie #beautyblog #skincareuproutine #makeuproutine #skincareproducts #makeupproducts #abcommunity #abbeatthealgorithm - 4 minutes ago