Are you guys looking for away to spice up your chocolate chip cookies? Try these Sourdough Copaiba Chocolate Chip Cookies they are a dream.
1 cup butter, room temp
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 cup fed starter (wanna know how I make my home made starter leave me a comment)
1/2 t sea salt
1 t vanilla
1/4 t baking soda
1/4 t baking powder
2 1/4 C flour (if using Einkorn or any ancient grain, start with 1 3/4 cup, then add more until you get a good consistency)
2 drops Copaiba vitality oil (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350F
2. Mix egg, butter, and sugars in a big bowl until combined well
3. add in fed starter and mix to combine
4. next, add vanilla and dry ingredients, mix until cookie dough forms and you get an even consistency
5. add in chocolate chips, mix.
shape or scoop dough onto a greased cookie sheet
6. bake for 12-14 minuets at 350F. These do take just a bit longer than non-sourdough cookies but I’d start watching them at 10 minutes to make sure they don’t burn!
#younglivingessentialoils #love #food #desserts #cookies #joy #summervibes #yummy #healthyliving #seedtoseal #oilylife #sourdough #lifeisgood #eat #cleanliving #instagood #homemade #homesweethome #mountains - 47 seconds ago