As if the flu and RSV aren’t enough, mamas are concerned about protecting their littles from corona virus. It’s spread the same way flu and RSV are. Follow These Steps To MinimIze The SpRead Of All These Yuckies.
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
• If you or your child gets sick with flu-like illness, CDC recommends that you (or your child) 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 for at least 24 hours after the fever is gone except to get medical care or for other necessities. The fever should be gone without the use of a fever-reducing medicine.
• While sick, limit contact with others as much as possible to keep from infecting them.
• Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. After using a tissue, throw it in the trash and wash your hands.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth. Germs spread this way.
• Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs that can cause respiratory illnesses like flu.
• If an outbreak of flu or another illness occurs, follow public health advice. This may include information about how to increase distance between people and other measures. - 1 hour ago