EASY NO-KNEAD FOCACCIA!💛 It's soft, pillowy, salty and flavourful! Topped with red onion, olives and rosemary. I always say that focaccia is "accidentally vegan", and enjoyed by all eaters. I love to make this for entertaining friends. It's certainly a dish to impress! I've copied the recipe below👇, and you can find it on the blog. Enjoy every pillowy bite. Happy Thursday ya'll!✌️#twospoons
6 1/2 cups all-purpose white flour (780 g)
2 tbsp sea salt , finely ground, plus more for sprinkling
1 tsp active dry yeast
3 1/2 cups warm water (840 ml)
1 tbsp agave (optional)
1/3 cup olive oil, plus more for drizzle (60 ml)
1 small red onion , thinly sliced
1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes , chopped (100g)
1/3 cup green olives , chopped (50g)
2-3 fresh rosemary sprigs .
1. In a large mixing bowl combine flour, salt and yeast. In a jug combine warm water and agave to dissolve. Then pour liquid over the flour mixture. Stir to combine until you have a sticky dough (the warm water makes it sticky and wet).
2. In a clean mixing bowl add 1/4 cup olive oil, and transfer dough to this bowl. Roll the dough to coat in the olive oil. Cover the bowl tightly with bees wrap, and transfer to the fridge overnight, or for up to two days. (Make sure the bowl is big enough for dough to double in size).
3. Remove dough from fridge and line a baking tray with parchment paper. Transfer dough onto tray. Push dough out with hands as best you can to cover tray entirely. Wait 30 mins to 1 hour for the dough to come to room temperature. It should soften and rise considerably. (Time is dependant on how warm your home is. In the winter it will take longer).
4. Preheat oven to 450F/230C. Pat focaccia dough again to ensure it is the same thickness throughout on the pan (about 1-inch thick). Then dimple the entire dough by pushing your fingers into the dough like you're playing piano. (If you have long nails you can do this with your knuckles). Drizzle with more olive oil and sprinkle with more salt and pepper.
5. Decorate with thinly sliced red onion, sun-dried tomatoes, olives and rosemary. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown. - 6 minutes ago