Swipe for 🥑
Salads are way more fun to eat when they resemble the 🌈. Top your spinach base with roasted sweet potato, roasted broccoli, cherry tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, kalamata olives & sliced avocado - 32 minutes ago
Focus on the WHY of life and not the HOW, remembering that where focus goes, energy flows. - 41 minutes ago
Chowdaaa boiiiiz. Cajun Style “Who dat” Butternut Squash, Sweet Potato, and quinoa yum sauce soup. With some @beyondmeat Andouille Style with pepper and onion. #veganmealprep#whodat#nola - 46 minutes ago
By popular demand!!
Cauliflower rice and black bean burritos!! 😋 🌯
What you’ll need:
Cauliflower (1 head)
Black beans (1-2 cans)
Red onion (1/2-1)
Bell pepper (1)
Taco seasoning (1/4 cup)
Vegan cheese (if you want it)
Salsa or taco sauce (i like using taco sauce, but salsa is good too!!)
Avocado/cilantro/lime for garnish
1. Rice your cauliflower using a food processor (if you don’t have one try using a blender or just buy rices cauliflower)
2. Heat up a couple tablespoons of oil in a skillet and cook your onion and bell pepper until soft
3. Add your cauliflower rice and the taco seasoning and cook for a couple more minutes, stirring continuously so everything gets coated in seasoning.
4. Remove from heat when cauliflower rice is slightly soft (you don’t want it mushy!!)
5. Start assembling burritos! I do about 1/2 cup of cauliflower rice mix,couple spoonfuls of black beans, a little salsa or taco sauce, and a pinch of vegan cheese!
6. Either assemble them to eat now, or the cool thing with these burritos is you can save them in the fridge or freezer and do a meal prep! Wrap them in plastic wrap and save for later!
7. I use vegan butter from @countrycrock to grill them on a skillet when I’m ready to eat them to give it a little crisp!
#vegan#burrito#cauliflower#cauliflowerrice#veganfood#veganrecipes#vegansofig#veganuary#veganmealprep#veganlife#govegan#plantbased#plantbaseddiet#plantbasedrecipes#plantbasedlifestyle#plantbasedpower#nutrition - 59 minutes ago
Happy Thursday!🌱 We have provided a few superfoods that we believe you should consider incorporating in your diet. All of these are very nutrient dense and provide numerous health benefits and strengthening components.🥑🥬 Try adding more superfoods in your diet if you haven’t already. Let us know in the comments what superfood you like best! 🤗 - 2 hours ago
Serious Bitchin’ Bowl Goals by @bodybybreakfeast ! 🥦🥕🥗 Chickpea pasta cooked with 🥑 avocado oil 🥑, TJ’s “Everything But The Bagel” seasoning, a bunch of sautéed veggies, and thick n’ creamy Pesto Bitchin’ Sauce! What’re y’all cookin’ up for dinner tonight!? - 2 hours ago
Deskgram is a powerful tool for telling a visual story about your brand. As social media users continue to demand more visual content, brands will need a platform where they can share photos that will visually engage their target audience.
This website uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.
All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this website are property of Instagram.