Today let’s try diaphragmatic breathing. To do it:
1. Find a comfortable, quiet place to sit or lie down. You can try it just sitting in a chair.
2. Place one hand on your upper chest.
3. Place the other hand below your ribcage.
4. Breathe in slowly through your nose. The air going into your nose should move downward so that you feel your stomach rise with your other hand. Relax, don’t force the movement.
5. Exhale slowly through slightly pursed lips. The hand on your chest should continue to remain relatively still.
Repeat for a count of four or what feels comfortable several times a day. - 3 minutes ago